No, you don't need to enter the names of all guests. Just provide the name of the primary guest—this is the person who will be responsible for the bid and lounge access.
When making a bid for lounge access for yourself and others, you only need to enter the name of one "primary" guest from your party. This person will be the point of contact for the reservation and should be present at the lounge to validate the bid.
If you're planning to go to the lounge with a friend or family member, you can make a bid under just your name. When you arrive at the lounge, show your confirmation, and your friend or family can enter under the same bid.
Why Just One Name?
- Simplifies the Process: One name makes it easier to manage reservations and reduces the chance of errors.
- Flexibility: If your party changes in size, you don't need to update multiple names.
- Responsibility: The primary guest serves as the point of contact and takes responsibility for following any lounge rules for their party.
- One name is enough for making a bid.
- This should be the name of the primary guest who will be responsible for the bid.
- The primary guest must be present at the lounge for the bid to be valid.